5/31/2009

Angels and Demons: A Movie Review

So I know I'm super religious and stuff, but I smart enough to notice that Dan Brown's books are fiction and therefore should not be taken so seriously, especially in a country where free speech is...well...free.

Anyway. It was a really good movie. Very fast paced and amazing, unlike the Da Vinci Code. That seemed to drag on and on and on for the hour after I thought the plot ended. But there were some things that were really funny. And others that were not.

Funny: how similar the new chick looked like the Da Vinci Code chick. They should have kept Naomi Watts. Also how easy it was to get everywhere in Rome. I do not remember the roads being so easy to navigate in Italy, considering how small they are.

Not so funny: how many people burned to death in that movie. Especially Ewan McGregor. Poor misguided priest dude who stupidly played victom. And blowing up the world with antimatter. That can't happen though.

Overall, I think I'd give it a 6 out of 10 on the imaginary scale.

No comments: