1/15/2009

Wanderings Through the Land of Music

Dear Readers (If There Are Any),

Music is a wonderful thing.
It's really nice to have songs for everything. I've got American Idiot for practically everything. My vast collection of techno music for homework or going to school. I have way too much techno music. Over half my iPod is techno. Well not half, but it's guaranteed on shuffle that techno will pop up.

I've also discovered a new appreciation to old music. I still don't like 80's rock, but anything from the 70's is pretty cool. Like Plastic Bertrand. AC/DC sounds good too. I'm jumping a bit late on this whole like oldies hard rock scene, but I really don't care. I'm having fun. All the new stuff that comes out almost all sounds the same. I don't mean new CD's from old bands. I mean new bands. I am so skeptical of the "myspace band." Half of them are the same long-haired guys screaming about nothing...or maybe there is some message and I just don't understand it. Some really do stick out, but not a lot.

Right now, I'm listening to Andrew W.K. I'm slowing falling out of my techno phase and need cool stuff to listen to. Got suggestions?

Hugs,
Me

No comments: