1/31/2009

"Hurry, Hurry; You've got my head in such a flurry,flurry"

Dear People Who Bother Reading This Crap,

I feel like I'm growing distant. Like, the line between PMS and pissed off is really starting to blur. And the list of people I tell everything to is growing shorter as well. Well, the one person I do is almost getting kicked off it because he is really busy being a college kid and it makes me sad. And I know it is really really easy to say "oh mah gawd, he's not your bf, let him be." Well, you tell me how easy it is to not talk to your favorite person everyday or really often.

Another dead weekend going by. Four hours killed by a practice test (though I actually think I did well on it). I am just hoping that nothing "exciting" happens because when something exciting does, it is usually not in my favor and just makes me stressed out.

My goal for the semester is to straighten my social life out because it gets more complicated than my mind can handle (yes, smart people can crack sometimes). It has sort of plateaued, I guess. It needs to plateau a little more.

Sincerely,
Me

No comments: