12/25/2009

The Chistmas Post (N.a.P.)

Merry Christmas everyone! I got some pretty sick gifts today such as my new phone that I'm posting this from lol. But I got some other sweet stuff too.
  • Makeup: by Kat von D. For those who don't know, she's like my role model and her makeup is actually really good. The eyeshadow goes on flawlessly.
  • Perfume: Kat von D's Saint and Sinner and CK One Summer. Such great scents for lots of occasions
  • Purse: Coach. My mom wanted to get me one for my birthday, but that didn't work out so she got me mine for Christmas. It's big because sometimes I like bringing books with me and whatnot.
  • Clothes: all time favorite. My aunt has great taste.
  • Jewelry: My aunt knows what I like. She got me this awesome bracelet that's pretty bulky but very fashion forward.
  • HTC Touch Pro: ooh my God. Best gift ever. I never expected to get it for Christmas because I wanted it for my birthday. But it's the coolest thing ever. I just really hope I don't break it or anything.
I hope everyone else had an awesome Christmas. I know my cousin did. She's giving birth to a baby boy in a few months. Yay!

No comments: