12/08/2009

I Guess I'll See You Around? (G.W.D.Y.M.M.S.L.)

Moronic 17YearOld: Hey, so I think you're cute. We should start talking about semi-deep stuff.

Dude: Yeah, like some details about my personal life that I'm not sure if you're the only one who knows, but I'll share anyway. Wanna hook up?

Moronic 17YearOld: Sure, wanna meet up after school and whatnot?

Dude: Yeah, that'd be nice. Man, cuddling with you is so fun. Wanna sext?

Moronic 17YearOld: Um, I don't know if I can. I mean, I'm still shaken up from my breakup.

Dude: Aw, that's cool. Whatever.

Moronic 17YearOld: Actually, I'm fine now.

Dude: Oh, wow. I have a girlfriend now.

Moronic 17YearOld: What the fuck?
___________________________________________________________________

Why I'm So Lame: There's a moral to this story. Girls, don't sound like you're wounded. Makes a guy think you're undatable. Also, ask people out before they have the chance to become total douchebags. Whatever, that guy was a learning experience. Nothing more. And there will be PLENTY more where that came from.

No comments: