9/06/2009

Tool Academy 202 (T.V.C.)

I don't think girls should hit guys. If they do, they deserve a smack back. That's a double standard that shouldn't be accepted. Like, sure it's lame that a girl does one guy and she's a whore and guy does ten girls and he's a hero, but NO ONE should have to go through physical abuse like that.

I do think mild flirting is okay. Like if you think a girl has a cute look, you can compliment her as long as I get compliments too. I get attention too. I dislike double standards, obviously. But these couples need to start talking more or the girl should stop being paranoid, like the chick whose boyfriend collects numbers. If he's never cheated and just has the numbers and does nothing with them, it should not be an issue. If One Guy got a few chicks' numbers and I was still the main girl in his life that he dreams about at night and thinks about during the day, I'm okay. As long as there's not physical contact other than a hug.

Oh and one more thing: I WANT TO DO A CHEERLEADING STORY WITH ONE GUY =D

No comments: