9/09/2009

Sleep (G.W.D.Y.M.M.S.L.)

Setting: Evening, online

PMSingMoron92: UGH NOW MY MOM IS TELLING ME I WON'T GET IN ANYWHERE!

PMSingMoron92: *cries*

SweetAttentiveBoy007: *Snuggles*

SweetAttentiveBoy007: But hey, I'm gonna go to sleep. I know it's only 9.

PSMingMoron92: Aw...

SweetAttentiveBoy007: I have to put my clothes away.

SweetAttentiveBoy007: And make my bed.

SweetAttentiveBoy007: I love you. *kisses*

PMSingMoron92: :( okay.

*SweetAttentiveBoy007 signed off*

Phone of PMSingMoron92: Text me at least?

Phone of SweetAttentiveBoy007: I'll try.

Phone of PMSingMoron92: So you're actually going to sleep and stuff?

Phone of SweetAttentiveBoy007:...yes.

PMSy Girl: UGH I THOUGHT HE CARED ABOUT ME!! BLAH he's probably screwing some other chick, or coming out of the closet. Or maybe I'm not good enough. THAT'S WHY I CAN'T GET INTO COLLEGE! I'm not interesting enough, I have nothing to talk about. Maybe I should just send them my blog. NO! The neverending stream of blahness would kill the administrators. God, I'm so hungry, but I don't want to be a fatass...

______________________________________________________________

Why I'm So Lame: I am a PMSing moron when I'm PMSing. I say the most ridiculous crap ever. Thank God I am rational enough the know that I am a moron when I PMS and that's why my boyfriend won't snuggle with me in cyber land. I wish cyberland were real. We'd be getting it on every week and snuggling every second that we're not offline. Is the lameness infecting your head yet?

No comments: