9/08/2009

Party Hard? (G.W.D.Y.M.M.S.L.)

Setting: Basement, tables with alcohol and orange juice and coca cola, two chicks in their undies and two fully clothed.

Clothed Chick 1: (laughs hysterically) I think I've had way too much fun.

Clothed Chick 2: I don't think I've had enough fun. More Jack please?

Undie Chick 1: (pours some vodka) I think I'm going to die alone.

Undie Chick 2: I think I'm going to die a virgin...it's been a year.

Clothed Chick 2: It's been 15.

Clothed Chick 1: (points fingers at both of them) Stop being mopey!

Clothed Chick 2: I'm fat...

Clothed Chick 1: (Unnecessarily loud) NO YOU'RE NOT! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

(Two girls in undies have disappeared)

Clothed Chick 1: I think they went to relieve their loneliness.

Clothed Chick 2: Goddammit. I wish I was into girls.

Clothed Chick 1: I am...screw my boyfriend!

(Proceeds to make out)

_____________________________________________________________

Why I'm So Lame:
I didn't have any fun. Well not with that stuff. But I did get unnecessarily loud. And Clothed Chick 2 never said that. She's doesn't wish she were into girls. I just made it more crude to conceal the happiness that's called a heart-to-heart afterwards. And no, I never said screw my boyfriend and no girl-on-girl action took place that night.

Sorry, guys.