1/06/2013

I Just Feel Crappy

Taken from tobewanted
I just feel crappy.
I'm physically sick, coughing up a storm, my lips all chapped from rubbing my nose too much, my lymph node is swollen, I'm exhausted.
My skin is all itchy from something.
My tummy's all swollen.

But it's not even all that that's bothering me.

What's bothering me is the myriad of plans I've had to cancel due to being sick.  I missed out on hanging out with two different sets of people whom I haven't seen in years.

I also hate the feeling of uncertainty.
Well, the only thing that's certain is me probably staying in Ithaca and working all summer again, instead of going somewhere else to work.
Don't get me wrong.

I like my job.  And the people at my job.  It's the location.  And my fear that it's the only job I'll qualify for.

I just want to be accepted somewhere in addition to Matt's arms.  That'd be pretty awesome.

No comments: