1/01/2013

2013 Resolutions (N.a.P.)

Taken from bakedvision
Of the resolutions I had last year, I accomplished one of them.  That's not great, but that just gives me a chance to rethink my priorities and goals for 2013.  In 2012, I learned that I can get a respectable GPA, maintain friendships while maintaining relationships, being a good employee, and eat healthier than I have before.  Even though those weren't listed as goals, I think it says a lot about me that I could achieve that.

Taking into account what I have achieved, these goals are my resolutions in 2013!


  • Get a 2013 GPA of 3.3.
  • The health goals start here:
    • Drink 3 cups of tea per day (morning, afternoon, evening)
    • Eat meat five days a week
    • Weigh 135 pounds (this target was a goal last year, but I have a better means of attaining it next year)
    • Have a dietary plan for the week and try not to stray
    • Do cardio at the gym twice a week and do weights 3 times a week
  • Sketch at least 3 times a week
  • Not use the computer as the default for entertainment
What are your resolutions?

No comments: