7/08/2009

Hi!

Okay so I've been really bad about posting, but that's because when I'm by a computer, I'm either doing homework or doing homework. Yeah, it sucks, but I have about two presentations to do this week and I hate group projects. And I dislike quizzes amidst having two presentations to do. But aside from that, my sunburn is peeling indecently and it's super itchy and BLAH!

But a lot has been on my mind. For whatever reason, my body image issue is seriously affecting me right now. It's consuming my mind. Like, I go to the gym for an hour every day after walking for what feels like forever...and then I eat a lot and feel horrible but satisfied with what I ate and then I start not liking my body all over again >.< It's so stupid. Maybe it's because I am stupid and not as smart and collected as I like to think I am.

No comments: