7/05/2009

Came On Your Own

So I'm still at Brown and I got a sunburn. So I've just lost my beautiful pale status so now my tan is accentuating all the fat on my body and it's gross. And I'm taking a day off all to myself. I think I'll do lots of homework, some summer reading stuff, cleaning my room, and other things.



Oh yeah, by the way, aerosol hair color does shit to your hair. Like, your hair feels all wirey after washing it and smells really weird. Looks like its time for coconut smelly stuff. But the blue looked cool while it lasted, even though combing my hair was next to impossible and it could only really be seen in the back. But it's not something I would want permanently or even temporarily again. I might try spray-in red or auburn to see how I'd look as a red head but that's about it. Mr. Negative has a really nice hair color, but I don't like copying my friends...only people I don't know.



I'm almost done with the script to my stem cell class presentation. I hate using powerpoints so I'm just going to make ilustrations and use index cards and be really old school about it. But for my group project for biomedical engineering involves a 5-page paper and actually designing something that would potentially work. Oh, did I mention that I barely know the kids I'm working with? Yeah. It sucks. But I'm a good people person. I like being open to new people and ideas and stuff like that.



But I probably should put a shirt on. I'm sitting in the dark on a Sunday morning in jeans and a bra and my laziness is pervading into my eating habits.

No comments: