6/29/2009

He Wants To Love Me Woo-ooh

So I'm at Brown. Still. I feel so disgustingly sluggish. Like, I should be doing something way more productive but I'm sitting here in a bubble of body image problem and I'm basically panicking that I gained about 10 pounds and 7 inches. It's gross.

But ever since Sunday, I've been spending much time on campus with my friends, wandering around, being loud, laughing at dumb stuff, having energy drink parties, having these deep-ass conversations I doubt I can have with anyone else I know (besides One Guy) and missing dinner almost every day.

And one of my friends is really negative and almost as randomly-hating-on-people as I am. And I'm actually sort of mad at a lot of people back home. Like, I understand that Papaya hasn't been talking to me because she's touring the world and having fun. But almost everyone else doesn't do shit. Or won't be doing shit until mid-July. And NO, I won't contact you first because I always do the fucking work in most of my interactions with other humans. I just hate being the one waiting at the phone. Or constantly checking my email. Or facebook.

In spite of all this ranting, I'm having fun...

GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING DONUTS BITCH!!! DON'T MAKE ME DO MY ANGRY NOISE - Live

No comments: