6/22/2009

First Two Days At Brown

I'm not going to write these in poetic form since that takes too much effort and I probably should be doing my homework right now for my two biology courses. Sounds rough? Probably. I like my professors though, they're super enthusiastic in their own ways. The stem cell dude provides lots of examples and really knows his subject. Biomedeng lady is really young-adult-friendly, I guess, because she tries to get us interested...sort of like my old bio teacher back at Joyola.

The people here are super nice though. Spike and Live are really cool. Live actually lives not that far from me, but Spike lives in...boondocks Maryland. But I've met a few other cool people and my roommate is really chilled out. Yeah, city kids! =]

I feel like so many people here are either from NJ, CA, or some other country. But they are so nice, like that girl who knows Spike who came up to us at breakfast.

Speaking of breakfast, the food here is INCREDIBLE! I love it. I mean, last night there wasn't much of a variety, but this morning there was so much food. I made myself a pb&j sandwich and it was good...even though the bread had this weird green stuff on it...don't know why.

No comments: