12/07/2008

Skinny Little B_tch

I saw a book of that title in some store but I forgot which one and it was a guide to being fabulous at any weight and any age for any and every occasion. Too bad that I don't have it.

Anyway, on to the main topic. I lost ten pounds, 7 inches off my waist and about 3 or 4 off my hips. And now, I'm tinier than most of my friends that I was half-jealous of for being tiny. Now, there's nothing to be jealous of. I look fine, I finally have clothes that fit well, and people are starting to take notice of me. Life is good in that regard.

Academically I'm going in a downward spiral. I have no clue WHY. It could be the insomnia/ nightmare complex. Like recently, I haven't been getting much peaceful sleep because some horrid dream would scare me and wake me up at like 3 A.M. and then I would not get back to sleep until 4. That's why I did not do so well on the ACT this time around. I got a 27 when last time I got a 29. School has it's ups and downs and the down is now, I guess. I almost failed a Spanish test. That ALMOST NEVER happens to me. Especially in Spanish! And math has always been a problem since sophomore year, so if that's plateauing in the 80's I will be very happy.

And I don't think I'll get into the college that's a bit of reach for me at all. Seriously. People are telling me "Oh it's a joke if they won't accept you there." Not really since everyone they accept has similar grades to mine. So I just have to pick up my pace and stop wussing out through panic attacks. I just gotta get my head into this whole school thing.

No comments: