11/27/2008

What I'm Thankful For....


First of all, Happy Thanksgiving, everyone =D

I think I am going to make my list of thankfulness in list form with smaller explanations.

  • My friends: as much as you guys drive me crazy, you give me stories to tell, things to learn, and even more absurd ideas.
  • My parents: once again, as much as they drive me insane, they give me something to talk about
  • Loyola: it's good to be in school...as stressful as it is.
  • The teachers: since it's a public blog, I'm not going to mention any names. But if they every come across it they'll know who they are. I thank my math teacher for being really understanding. I thank my physics and Spanish teachers for being so chill and funny. I thank my English teacher and chamber music director for helping me be more outgoing. I thank my history teacher for giving me a new, relative perspective on history.
  • The people I don't like: you guys teach me patience.
  • New City Police Department: doing a good job keeping everyone safe.
  • MTA: as much as your policies suck, you get me to places, like K's house and school.
  • Makers of iPod and iTunes: even though your products don't work sometimes, they are really cool.
  • My computer: greatest computer ever.
  • Josh Hillis blog: helped me lose my goal of ten pounds.
  • My bass: keeps my mind off things.
  • American Idiot: helps me get through everything and anything.
  • Food: helped me from getting an eating disorder (you taste too good!)
  • Cosmogirl! and Alternative Press: I really like the articles and I discover awesome music through them.
  • Turkey: favorite stuffed animal.
  • All the people in my class: because being with the same people everyday, every period is really boring.
  • Rein teen tours: greatest experience ever.
  • All the stores I shop at: so that I don't have to get arrested everyday for indecent exposure.
  • Sims 2: most creative game ever.
  • Princeton Review: helps me in school, not just on standardized tests.
  • ACT: easiest test ever.
  • My sweet sixteen: funny and scandalous, I saw one of my friends there that I haven't seen in almost two years.
  • Greece trip: met one of my closest friends there and had some pretty ridiculous happenings.
  • Peru trip: more ridiculous shit happening.
  • "shit": it's a noun which is most frequently used in my vocab.
  • Spanish and German: keep me occupied
This list goes on and on, but those are a few things I'm thankful for. I'm also thankful for today's dinner, even though it won't look as appetizing as the one in the picture.

1 comment:

Josh Hillis said...

I'm thankful for Google Alerts for telling me whenever someone blogs my name =)

Joanna, I'm really stoked my bog helped you lose 10lbs, that's awesome!

You get a double high five!