6/10/2012

My New Room!


Moving in such a pain.  Trying to figure out where things go, what things stay, what gets put up on the wall, what gets put on a desk.


How to arrange books without having a book shelf.  And buying English phone booth bookends literally being the only solution to a lack of book space decision.  And also pairing it with your random jewelry holders and the melted-wax thing that happened as a result of boredom.


Praying to God that your parents picked out a great color for your bed spreads that goes with the rest of the room. And finding more shelf space and then also sneaking art blocks behind the nightstand. With more jewelry. And a clock hanging above it that doesn't quite work.

And here is my work-space, where I managed to put things I need and arranged them such that it looks almost intentional and somewhat decorative but functional, while secretly loving and hating the fact that I have too much stuff that I use all the time.

No comments: