5/11/2012

Can't Help But Think

Taken from m-a-r-i-n-a-r-a
I know it's finals and I should be worrying about grades and stuff.  But I think both you and I know that I have written enough about how much it sucks to be alone, studying for hours a day.  So I will write about the recent developments in mine and my boyfriend's relationship.

We have been together almost seven months now.  SEVEN.  That's the SUM of half my high school relationships (while, in the meantime, everyone else I knew dated people for years).   Am I jealous?  Maybe a bit.  But I'm happy now and we have made leaps and bounds in our relationship.  And we recently started saying "I wuv you,"  which is almost like "I love you," but with only some of the commitment.  And he's invited me to spend New Year's in California with him.  I mean, I know it's forever away.  But it's something that's an actual plan.  I like plans and thinking ahead.  And it's all exciting and terrifying, but I like him.  And that's all that matters for now.

No comments: