2/06/2009

Urban Trash

Can't find anywhere else to hook up and
Have no decency for privacy.
You get what you want when you want it and
You have to be sure not to burn the Great Lawn.

All you guys do is get higher and higher
Until you reach a ceiling and fall down.

Kids like us are rarely wrong, rarely caught.
Who knows what in hell, morals aren't chic.
The fewer clothes you wear, more popular
And the more influential you become.

Priorities, what the fuck are those?
You don't really need them cause you have drugs.

Writing poems in Spanish class rather
Than reading some cruddy short story about
Five little kids on the run from bullies
Who throw rocks and live in a refugee camp.

I'm bored out of my mind, writing random
Lines while thinking about really cute people.

I'm staring at my old Euro Hist. teacher,
Wondering if she's pregnant or not skinny.
She could be either at the same time, but I don't
Care. The woman never liked me anyway.

No comments: