2/06/2010

My Art (N.a.P.)

I like drawing and photography. I just realized that most of my favorite photos are not of people and all my drawing is of people. It's kind of interesting. Maybe it's because I harbor a secret jealousy for people who photograph really well.

I don't photograph well. Honestly, I think half of my facebook pictures are not accurate representations of how I look. I won't even start on my myspace pics. I overedit those for fun. Not all of them, but a good chunk of them. Haha, I find it fun.

With the art, I ventured into a bit of pointillism because I drew a picture of a girl sitting on a beach and I wanted to hand draw the sand. Let's just say, it's tedious and I disliked it, but it was very relaxing. Poking frustrations out on a piece of paper was awesome. Except I want to go back to word-detailing: it looks cooler and I'm starting to love my handwriting because of it. Apparently I write like great-grandfather. He was a really cool dude. He survived the Holocaust and gave my dad and his family everything he could. One of my favorite stories about him was when he took my dad to preschool on a sled in the middle of May. It's so cute!

Anyway, here's a random blog. I'm feeling much better now.

No comments: