9/12/2009

I Hate the Way I Get

I hate the way I get
When I PMS.
When I'm upset
And crying
Because my boyfriend
Doesn't want to pass out
At work the next morning.

I hate the way I get
When I PMS.
When he says "bbs"
And my mind tells me
That he's not chilling with the 'rents
And rather getting heated up
With another girl.

I hate the way I get
When I PMS.
When I feel that deep down
I'm no good.
For anyone,
Anything, or
Any cause.

I hate when I read
Into things too much when I PMS.
When a "happy" (a simple
Phrase meant to make me smile)
Needs a definition
Or an explanation.

I hate the way my
Mind just goes off on tangents
That have to do with nothing
That just get me so upset.
Like that I'm not going to make
It through the year happily.
And how he's probably never going to move
And stay in upstate New York-Canada.
And that we'll never see each other.

Someone tell my head that what it's
Telling me is all bs?

No comments: