3/15/2009

Fuck the SAT

Yesterday was fantabulous.
Any situation that gets me
Laughing to the point that
My head starts aching is
A good situation...

Well except for South Park.
And chilling with the Black
and White Cookie.
That can get really politically
Incorrect.

Anyhow,
The SAT wasn't fun.
I got nine hours of sleep that
Night and I was still tired
After the test. I took a nap.

And what woke me up
Was the fact that Cave-boo
Was coming soon and I realized
That I won't have time to wash
My hair so that it looks pretty
For today.

Because it's PBD's birthday luncheon
And I'm going to the movies with Cave-boo.
To see Watchmen: the great comic book
About radioactive naked blue men and sluts in
Yellow suits fighting a neurotic man who believes
In Utopia.

Today will be fun.
Especially the chili part after the
Movie. I've never made food with a guy,
But making food is fun with people
In general, so it should be fun.

No comments: